Do you want to participate? Sign up here!
1. Liability - Participation is at your own risk. You are responsible for your own materials and belongings.
2. Health - To participate you need to be in good shape. If you have any doubts, please ask your doctor. If you have injuries e.g, always inform the teacher.
3. Clothes - Please wear clean, comfortable training clothes, that fully cover belly, back, armpits and knees. No zippers, jewelry (like rings and bracelets) or other sharp accessories; these will harm the fabrics!
4. Training - When practicing aerial acrobatics, you are always obligated to train above a mat.
5. Social - Please, respect the space, the materials and each other. Help each other where needed.
6. Hygiene - Please wash your hands and feet before the start of the class. Any wounds needs to be covered with a plaster.
7. Replacement / cancellation - The teacher can be replaced. If no suitable replacement can be found, the class / workshop can get cancelled. We will than inform you by email.
8. Copyright - The content of the class / workshop - including all choreographies - is copyrighted and and may not be taken over.
9. Recordings - Parts of the class / workshop may be photographed / filmed. This material may be used to promote the workshops.